Do you want to come to Los Angeles to live study English and see if being a filmmaker is what you really want to do for a living?
Then you should enroll in The 3-Month Filmmaking Program!
The International 3-MonthEnglish & Filmmaking Program is designed to teach you how to make movies by making movies with you and you will be taught the basics in English as a second language.
You will have the opportunity to write scripts for a specific market, cast it, shoot it and edit it.
If you finish the program, you can take home 3 to 5 short movies on DVD or if you like you can upload them to facebook or youtube.
In this program you will be taught the following:
- Writing movies for specific markets
- Breaking down the script from a directors point of view
- Identifying and understanding shot sizes
- Breaking down the script from a camera operators point of view
- Creating a shot list
- The basics in practical lighting
- The basics in understanding & operating HD Cameras
- Shooting the scene
- Editing with Apple’s Final Cut Pro
The Program meets three times a week for 8 hours each day the program is only $1,500.00, per month, $4,500.00 total.
Student Visas are available for those who qualify, Contact an admissions counselor for more details.
Below is an example of a feature film that was made with Elite Film School’s help.
Elite Film School is in Los Angeles, California also known as HOLLYWOOD.