Do you want to come to Los Angeles to live and see if being a filmmaker is what you really want to do for a living?
Then you should enroll in The 5-Month Certificate Filmmaking Program!
The 5-Month Certificate Filmmaking Program is designed to teach you how to make movies by making movies with you.
You will have the opportunity to write scripts for a specific market, cast it, shoot it and edit it.
If you finish the program, you can take home 5 to 7 short movies on DVD or if you like you can upload them to facebook or youtube.
In this program you will be taught the following:
- Writing movies for specific markets
- Breaking down the script from a directors point of view
- Identifying and understanding shot sizes
- Breaking down the script from a camera operators point of view
- Creating a shot list
- The basics in practical lighting
- The basics in understanding & operating HD Cameras
- Shooting the scene
- Editing with Apple’s Final Cut Pro
The Program meets three times a week for 6 hours each day the program is only $500.00, per month, plus a lab fee of $500.00.
ASK ABOUT MONTHLY FINANCING.
APPLY NOW This program BEGINS ON JANUARY 7, 2013.
Contact an admissions counselor for more details, 213-373-4564